COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
The individual hired for this role will manage, in conjunction with associated Brokers / Agents, the operations of a portfolio of retail and office properties. The Commercial Property Manager will proactively and effectively execute and improve upon the standard and quality of services we provide our clients.
• Experience in commercial property management or combination of education and practical experience required.
• Must hold current Real Estate license, or meet all requirements to become licensed in the State of Indiana.
• Familiar with terminology and interpretation of legal contracts, particularly landlord / tenant agreements, vendor agreements and service contracts.
• Functional knowledge of mechanical systems, such as HVAC units.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, predominantly Word and Excel. Working knowledge of QuickBooks helpful.
• Excellent grammar, spelling and professional communication skills. Has the ability to interact with high level, professional property owners; tenants; service providers/vendors; and, co-workers with equal skill.
• Proficient at organization, project planning, project supervision, and multi-tasking.
• Professional appearance.
• Strong mathematical reasoning skills.
• Able to work without supervision, work well with others, collaborate and take instruction as needed.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to use in daily operations (mileage reimbursement provided with appropriate reporting).
• Pre-employment assessments and background checks apply.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER
Our focus is retail/office driven; however, interest in industrial and business brokerage offers additional opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful small business providing an atmosphere of
communication and support, while fostering individual and team achievement.
Qualified candidate will be a driven salesperson who will develop listings and sales by establishing relationships
with retail, office and industrial business owners and investors. Includes networking, cold calling, creating and
pursuing leads. Must have a professional presence with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to succeed.
If you take great pride in your reputation and are committed to your personal success and the company you represent,
you’ll want to become part of our group of professionals.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com