Seeking an experienced individual to join our team as
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FACILITIES MANAGER
The Commercial Property Facilities Manager will manage the operations of a portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties. The individual hired for this role will proactively and effectively execute and improve upon the standard and quality of services we provide our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Manage the operations of retail, office and industrial properties for 3rd party owners.
- Establish and maintain open communication with property owners.
- Maintain familiarization with lease contracts. Assure that each managed property tenant abides by the covenants set forth in their lease agreements. Ensure property rules and regulations are followed.
- Represent Owners as needed in legal matters / tenant disputes.
- Perform and report on monthly inspections at each managed property. Address any issues found, in keeping with lease contracts and company standard.
- Provide quality and timely customer service to current and prospective tenants.
- Ensure vendors are fully qualified and in compliance with ownership requirements. Periodically obtain competitive bids to continuously challenge costs and quality of operating services provided.
- Prepare and adhere to annual property operating budgets.
- Contribute to preparation of financial reports with others, as needed. Identify any abnormalities and make recommendations for improving the net operating income and cash flow for each property represented.
- Develop and maintain on-going projects to improve tenant relations, public safety, or property image.
- Retain current tenants by responding to concerns and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Enforce timely rent payments. Address defaulted tenants, probable vacates at term expiration, probable non-renewable tenants and premature vacates. Communicate findings and actions to associated broker and company management.
- Create and update, as necessary, site plans of managed properties detailing locations of electric, water and gas shut-offs, clean-out traps, fire hydrants, riser rooms, common lighting, etc.
- Experience in commercial property management or combination of education and practical experience required.
- Must hold current Real Estate license, or meet all requirements to become licensed in the State of Indiana upon hire.
- Familiar with terminology and interpretation of legal contracts, particularly landlord / tenant agreements, vendor agreements and service contracts.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical systems, such as HVAC equipment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, predominantly Word and Excel. Working knowledge of QuickBooks helpful.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and professional communication skills. Has the ability to interact with high level professional property owners; tenants; service providers/vendors; and co-workers with equal skill.
- Proficient at organization, project planning, project supervision, and multi-tasking.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong mathematical reasoning skills.
- Able to work without supervision, work well with others, collaborate and take instruction as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to use in daily operations (mileage reimbursement provided with appropriate reporting).
- Pre-employment assessments and background checks apply.
If you want to work with a Company who truly appreciates employees, who enjoy working together in a strong supportive team environment, you’ll want to become part of our group of professionals.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com